Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy "13th" Birthday Hannah!!


I can't believe Hannah is 13 years old! 
This is Kirby a 7 year old Morgan-Arabian horse and is now Hannah's new adventure.  The Johnson family once again is sharing a horse with Hannah. He is so cute.  This horse is  goofy, curious, mischievous, and a handful.  She has been blessed with the privilege of helping to train him.  He loves to jump and has been known to jump over fences with a blink of an eye. Anyway she is learning how to work with him on the ground as well as on his back.  What an experience for her.
I love watching her learn new things.  I love this horse and his personality.  He makes me smile and I have watched the two of them blossom into best friends.  Ha Ha!
It really is a love hate relationship.  He can be so stubborn at times.
Happy birthday Hannah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment