Monday, June 22, 2015

A Servant Heart!



Last Saturday night on the way to church the back tire Blew in the Ford Ranger Truck.
The temperature was about 115 degrees. It was soo Hot!  I noticed A funny sound followed by shaking and the smell of burnt rubber. I look over and a car next to me was pointing at the wheel.  I was so close to the church that I decided to drive about a block to reach the church parking lot.  I pulled into the parking lot and began to call Mike on the phone to tell him what was going on. Within minutes I was followed by two police officers offering to help me.  I told them I was on the phone with my husband but they said not to worry that they would help change the tire.
Thank you Lord for keeping me safe!  Thank you Lord for Blessing me with two Police Officers who had Servant Hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment