Saturday, September 6, 2014

Santa Cruz , California


Dad, Roxann (Babe's Girlfriend), Mom & me

Hannah standing under the sign made from redwood trees

What a beautiful day! 75 degrees..in Santa Cruz mountains. This place is bizarre.  There is a spot on the hill where nothing makes sense.  It registers that everything is level and where things look like they should be normal but it is not. All I know is it was fun! We hiked up a hill to see weird things occur .  All the trees are female growing in this area.  People look taller or shorter depending on where they stand.
A strange feeling affects your equal Librium.  Then we ate a picnic lunch and went to the beach.  Ahh!  We rode the Big Dipper roller coaster at the boardwalk.  My mom was a chip of the old block riding the coaster with her grand daughter. She said that is the last time she will ride it.  What a Rush!!  I love that roller coaster!



I love this statue.  It's called Bear and her cubs. 
WE had a real nice time visiting my parents.  It was great to get away for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment