Friday, July 11, 2014

New Kid on the Block!


Took t-shirts and made little giraffe patches with heat bond. The new baby has two big sisters.



Made baby a little onsie with giraffe patch.

Made some giraffe and elephant cookies too! Wrapped it up and placed it in a basket.


How exciting!  Right now as I prepare this baby gift my neighbor is giving birth to their son.  I was tickled to find out that they are having a home birth.  I have been watching as the weeks go by and seeing the family preparing for this miracle.  Last night I yelled to mom to be "no baby yet!" She smiled back and said, "I am having contractions!" She was busy as a bee nesting. Early this am we saw the family arriving to witness this miracle.

We had the privilege to know Marge a wonderful neighbor and friend who lived in the home before this family.  She was diagnosed with lung cancer and her family cared for her in the home and she died there with her family around her.  I know that Marge would of been So pleased to know that a baby was born in her home. I can hear her now saying "I'll be sugared!"  She was such a hoot.  We really miss that special lady!

Praise God!  We are fearfully and Wonderfully Made! Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment