Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Rockie" our new car!


This is our new Car Rockie!  We had to down size our vehicle due to Mike's commute to Goodyear Az.  It was killing us in gas each month.  I am proud of him for letting go of his truck.  It is hard to sacrifice a material thing that you really like!  He loved his Toyota truck.  The drive is about 100 miles each day, So we traded our Toyota in for this Ford Fiesta.  It is a sporty hatchback and it gets 38 miles to the gallon!  Wahoo!  It brings back memories for me.  I drove a little Chevy sprint in college and I got 50 miles to the gallon.  Anyway we are smiling all the way to the gas station.  He filled the tank yesterday and he called and said it cost him $ 30 to fill it up.  Got to  Love that!



Hannah and I named it Rockie!  It zips around like a Little Rocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment