Friday, March 7, 2014

Prayer Works!

It is fun to see God work.  I got a phone call two weeks ago from a neighbor asking if I would be interested in coming to her house to help care for her mother who no longer can live on her own.  It was something that I wasn't looking for.  I have been happy working at the school serving lunch. Did I really want to change my schedule? Did I really want to mess up my plan? As I began to ponder the thought of caring for her mom everything began to fall into place.  I felt God's spirit lead me each step of the way.  I prayed and ask God to show me his will.  I realized that I need to be open to change.  It causes me to try new things.  I can't grow if I'm not willing to change.  I am excited to be a part of  Grammy Mim's life a few days a week.  I am excited to see her share her life with Hannah and I.  I look forward to this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment