Monday, October 31, 2011

Give me Smore Family Fun!

A beautiful fire can't wait to roast them dogs!
Ok, my son does wear a shirt! This is his postage stamp shirt.. He purchased at Good will for 2 bucks.
Yeah, we found something to keep her quiet! The world's biggest marshmallow!
Smores with reese peanut butter cups..ooooh!
It worked for Hannah...Mitch and Kylee be quiet!
On guard! Ha Ha

I am Blessed! Kylee and Hannah my beautiful DaughtersI really was enjoying my Smore.. the marshmallow was so big I couldn't get it all on my graham cracker
Tickle,Giggle,Giggle
Happy Birthday Melissa!
Mini Apple pies
Painted Pumpkins this year...

Sunday evening we had a fire in our portable fire pit.. Thanks to my mom we are enjoying many fun memories around the fire. I grew up with a fire pit in the backyard and I loved every minute of it. We roasted hot dogs and had chili in the crock pot. I made little fall apple pies for Melissa for her birthday. Roasted the biggest marshmallows in the world! and of course made smores!
Ohhh! Yummy for our tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment