Friday, March 18, 2011

Ohhhh Murphy!!

This is Hannah's American girl Doll Kit. She is wearing stylish boots that have been swimming in a dog's belly for 24 hours. Let me tell you the story......

Murphy trying to say he was sorry!

Soaking the boots!



Looking sad because he had been a bad Doggie!



Murphy loves socks and cotton balls! I don't know why. He knows how to open Hannah's sock drawer and help himself. He can ring a bell hanging on the door and tell us to let him outside.
Then while we were asleep..... he managed to sneak and gulp down two of Hannah's doll boots. We discovered they were missing after two days of looking. Everybody said, "Murphy!!!" I looked out in the backyard and in a clump were the boots. No, he did not poop them out. I draw the line in retrieving things in poop. He threw them up. Gross! I soaked them in a container with soapy detergent. The plan was to wash them and they would be as good as new. But, he managed to get them out of the container before I could wash them and swallowed them a second time! OK... I tried it again. Man he was trying my patience. He is a wonderful dog but, I don't know why he loves cotton stuff. Ohhhh Murphy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment